Running increases the strength of leg bones, improves cardiovascular and respiratory system, is perfect for burning calories, reducing stress and frustration …
Women have always been engaged in running, but in recent years of jogging and running has become a very popular sport among women. What is the difference between jogging and running ? jogging is considered a slow monotonous jogging, recreational running, while running longer is considered active by running faster.
Once you decide that running will become a part of your cardiovascular workout, start with easy jogging . Keep in mind that any form of running is a very difficult activity that is often not suitable for women who are overweight or elderly women, whose joints can not handle the constant pressure / kicking, which occurs during running.
But if you believe that there are no barriers to why you would not jogging or running, you will soon feel its positive effects.
Benefits of running
- Sports in general raises your basal metabolism rate, and occurs with much faster metabolism, which is good for your body
- Running increases leg strength and improve cardiovascular and respiratory system
- Running is perfect for burning calories
- Running helps in reducing stress and frustration in everyday life
- If you eat too much, drink or smoke, running is definitely one way to redeem your body
- Running does not cause degeneration of bones and joints. Just the opposite. Helps build and strengthen bone and joint structure
How to train?
When you run, do it properly, the trampling of the fifth fingers
- Always increase the distance running, especially if you’re new to the sport. Measure the time that you need to run the specified distance, to learn to keep an even pace and see the progress
- If you increase speed, adjust your arms
- When you run up the hill, lean your body forward to help work the steps on the steeper terrain
- When sprinting, try running only from the front of the foot or the toes and foot cushions, heel is always in the air
- When it is possible run on grass, gravel, or race track to reduce pressure on joints
- Get a good quality running shoes for running How to choose the right model of sneakers?
- Always wear cotton socks that allow your feet, evaporation, and the entry of fresh air
When preparing to run it is the best to pre-determine which route will run. Your goal is to find a stable, flat surface. As already mentioned, it would be good if you ran up the gravel, grass or similar surfaces, to reduce pressure on joints. If you are a beginner, avoid hilly areas.
Also, it is useful to choose areas where there is little or no traffic, because you will thus be able to focus more on running and relaxing and you’ll not have to watch out for traffic. If you run when night falls, choose routes that are well lighted. Avoid running during the winter ice and generally a potentially slippery slopes.
How to start running?
As is the case with any other sporting activity, before running it is necessary to warm up, and you can do with a brisk walk or a slow jog. Once you are warmed up, try to keep a unique pace throughout the run, but do not force to the border where you will not be able to breathe. When are you going to train longer, it will be easier to keep pace, you’ll be able to run faster and longer routes.Unnecessary forcing can easily get you to unnecessary injuries.
Run as you have time. You do not need to run the same every time. If you have 30 minutes of run time do 30m so if you have more, run more. For the body it is very important to take the shorter and longer runs.
To do a right cardiovascular running workout that will help you burn fat, it is best to make half of training in race walking, and running in half. After some time, increase the run time, and reduce it by walking. Finally eliminate pace, you’ll be able to run without stopping for 45 minutes.
How many calories you spend while running depends on your weight, activity, intensity, duration and course of running demanding terrain. On average one and a half kilometers is about 100 calories.
Do not forget to have the body hydrated before, during and after running .