Summer has long time ended and the final moment to fulfill the promise we have made under the umbrella: “This winter we will be entering in the fitness club. Good idea . But, do you know how to choose the one that suits you best?
For those who want to stay in shape, it is not easy to choose the right exercise, or fitness club. Here’s what you need to know to avoid mistakes!
What to choose?
Today, fitness centers offer various activities: not only do they have more devices for body building and mirrors. They offer yoga, aerobics, step, stretching, Pilates … The most important thing is to choose an activity that entertains you, and thus relaxes. Physical activity should not become yet another burden. I do not recommend demanding sports activities because they require a great effort to achieve the desired results.
If you go to the fitness center to lose a few pounds, you need to choose a mild activity, which does not require excessive power consumption. Contrary to common opinion, activities that require great physical effort does not encourage the burning of the accumulated fat, but consume sugar supplies and increasing appetite (the body needs to compensate the consumed sugar).
Before you sign up!
- Visit the fitness at the time in which you would typically come, because you’ll just see how many people will exercise with you.
- Do not believe those who will not show you the fitness with an excuse to avoid interfering exercisers.
- Immediately check center experienced trainers.
- Make sure all the rooms are airy enough.
- See the condition of the fitness and rugs.
- Make sure you have enough space in the locker room.
- Check the hygiene condition of all rooms, especially the changing rooms, toilets and showers.
3 golden rules
The decision to go to fitness is definitely good. But to have as much benefit, you need to follow some rules.
1st Start gradually!
This applies especially to those who have long lived sedentary lives.
Many people found this program
2nd Be aware of your options!
If you continue to do any exercise when you’re already breathless and very tired, it will make you more damage then good. Physical activity must be enjoyable and relaxing to create a feeling of general satisfaction.
3rd Exercise regularly!
Physical activity produces results only if it is regularly practiced. There is no use in sweating on machines for three hours in a row once a month. But, it really is a healthy exercise three or four times a week for 45 minutes.
- Best recomended tool is UGT