World cyclist family is very numerous. At any time one million people taking gloves, puts a helmet, sits on the bicycle seat and begins to work – the same!
And it also makes them feel really good.
Can you lose weight on a bike? From the moment you begin to regularly ride your bike, there will be more changes. But the bike is just a motor, an accelerator of this process. Changing diet wears those 95% percent of the credit for the result achieved. If you eat 3-4 bananas, it’s like you’re eated half of bread. The average speed of us “amateurs” is 27-32 kilometers per hour, but those who know how to drive it are very quickly and are difficult to reach.
Stationary bike or a real bike?
These two devices can not be compared. Stationary bike is a medical device that uses the return of muscle tone (often after the injury), but also tests for aerobic organisms. It is more difficult to use and does not take off so many pounds, though sellers often advertise this. It can be used as a substitute during the winter months.
How to choose a bike?
cyclists that would seriously wanted to drive the bike, must purchase a bicycle according to its extent, like when you go to a tailor to tailor your clothes. So should the seller “Tailor” your bike to your height and weight. For beginners there are two important dimensions: seat height and length of the seat to the handlebars. For athletes there is a 14-bit measuring determinants that have to fit in half a millimeter!
Cycling – a great laboratory of oxygen
Cycling is enormously rich in oxygen for body! During one hour drive will enrich the blood with a few cubic meters of the life-giving oxygen! The one hour can be compared with two days of longer life in terms of health .
Many people found this program
When cycling in the heat
* If you choose to, drive in the early morning (from 7h to 11h) and afternoon hours (16h, until it gets dark). Due to heat and UV radiation. If you need to drive in the meantime, be sure to bring your coolant (water), and protect yourself.
* If you drive in the countryside, do not forget a hat or cap, in city driving – a helmet.
* If you are cycling for a longer time, you should eat an hour and a half or two before driving. During the ride do not eat bread, sandwiches, which collects a lot of blood in the stomach, but foods that are quickly broken down into sugars, which are: raisins, apricots,etc. Alcohol – NOT!
* Do not ride without hands, although it is now fashionable look. Do not drop the controller, even when turning your head.
- Best recomended tool is UGT