Walking is the perfect stretch for muscles stiff from sitting all day at work, in your car and chair. It is useful for those who are on a diet: the one-hour walking burns 400 calories!
Without fear of injury
Load on the Achilles heel during walking is approximately 500 kg, while during running over a thousand kg. This can cause injuries, and walking nearly impossible.
Does not harm the heart
While walking along, the heart is not exposed to great strain. Unlike running, which is a burden on the heart.
After walking the muscles are not in pain, as when jogging. Walking will not overload any joints, so it is good for those who have diseased joints. Ankles, feet, knees and hips are not under the same load as when running.
Many people found this program
The heart has the most benefit from daily walking, so it is highly recommended for heart patients and those who have problems with circulation. The muscles and tissues get much more blood and oxygen, which is important for all who suffer from vein.
No need for special physical and mental effort, so walking is an ideal relaxing activity, relieves stress and allows you to be “you”. It is a good psychological exercise, especially if you normally spend many hours at work and feel mental fatigue.
The proper posture to start walking .Adopt these rules:
- Keep your head straight, do not tilt it forward.
- Relax your shoulders.
- Keep your elbows close to the body, at an angle of 90 °.
- As you walk, move arms back and forth. So you’ll catch a good rhythm.
- Look straight ahead, keep your chin parallel to the road, back straight.
- Tighten abdominal muscles by lifting the chest and buttocks.
- To go faster, accelerate the steps.
- Best recomended tool is UGT