If the only thing that prevents you you exercise at the gym is the price, we have good news. You do not need to be in a fitness center to seriously start practicing.
There are a number of alternatives with which you can achieve excellent physical condition, without going bankrupt!
1st Take advantage of everyday opportunities
You do not need a special twist on exercise equipment. With a little imagination, everyday activities that you take for granted can become a part of your fitness routine.
- Walk! short walk each day, either in the neighborhood or to nearby shops. It is a good way to stretch. Walk up the stairs, and as you go to work, park a little further than usual and have a few extra steps each day.
- Work from home as an exercise. work in the garden, pick up the leaves around the yard or clean the snow in front of the door. Even housework – vacuuming, or scrubbing the tiles – can be a good exercise, if you include a faster heartbeat.
- Have fun! If you have kids , do not just watch them play. Join them for fun – walk with them to the park, dance or have a family ride with bicycles.
2nd Think of a moderate investment
If you want to combine fitness and equipment, the following products for exercise may be just what you need!
- Weights for exercise. are small, you can hold in your hands and strengthen your body perfectly. And another advantage – they come in various sizes.
- Jumping ropes. rope jumping is an excellent cardiovascular workout and everyone can afford it.
- Practice with DVD. Create the illusion of aerobics group in your own home, or choose a program that will help you improve strength and flexibility. To begin, select exercises that suit your level of physical fitness, and start slowly. Be aware to choose only a DVD with exercises by a certificated fitness instructor .
If you can spend even more money, think about video games that are made so that you have to move during the game. For example, there are games that follow the movements on the screen and dance, playing virtual tennis or practice yoga.
If you do not want to spend a penny on exercise, usehousehold items that can help you build an impressive body.
- Canned foods. Canned food can serve as weights that will strengthen your hands.
- Bottles of milk or water. Fill the empty bottle of milk or water with water or sand close the top of the bottle. Add more or less sand – depending on the weight you want to lift. If you are interested in the weight lifting, just check them on a home scale.
- Ladders. Lower ladder the can be used as a tool for aerobics. You get a machine for exercise similar to climbing low stairs.
4th Be a smart buyer
If you are interested in specific types of training or equipment, shop wisely.
- In a store check for recreation departments. These departments often offer discounts or special programs for people living in the neighborhood. If you live near the university or high school with a fitness center, ask if they have any program for the local people.
- Buy used. Some shops specialize in selling used goods, so make sure you have what you need. You can also find equipment through classified ads or online. Just be sure that your transport costs are not too high as well as equipment for training.
- Share the cost with a friend. Split the cost of a DVD with a friend. Find a personal trainer, and share the price of one hour with friends and exercise in pairs.
- Learn to recognize the useful from the useless. Some fitness products are worth their prices, others are not. Do not buy herbal or other supplements that guarantee success overnight, without any effort or exercise. Avoid products that focus on only one part of the body, such as abdominal muscles. You can not act only on one part of the body, while other parts are not included.
Exercise really carries many advantages. Do not get involved in the membership or buy things that you can not afford. Good results can be achieved without a lot of money, only with a bit of concentration, imagination and will.
Many people found this program
- Best recomended tool is UGT